Saturday, May 10, 2008

My mummy so happy today

Mummy super happy today…u know why??? Let me tell you...

This morning on our way to Fook Chiew kopitiam for breakfast, she received phone call from aunty Angeline, after the phone call, she has GOOD appetite!!
I wonder what aunty angeline told her.

And when we got back, Ah Ma told mummy that her friend drop by and give her a big bag of ampula…
I have no idea what is ampula, and this is the pic of ampula


Mummy can’t wait to eat it, and the fruit look so cute, and I asked for a bite…
Ta daaa…I love the taste and the smell…so I asked for more and more and more from mummy. Me and mummy enjoy eating it and daddy gave us a funny look, HAHAHAHA! And daddy keep warning mummy don’t take too much, else later mummy will complain gastric, tummyache, headache, hairache…..mummy has lots of all sorts of ache recently!!

Thank aunty Angeline for the ampula!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...