Friday, February 6, 2009

You scared me!

Mummy woke up middle of the night as i am having difficulty to turn myself to sleep on my left. I felt that there isn't enough space for me to turn over, and when i opened my eyes, i saw someone sleeping beside me and since i am still half blur, i thought is your ke ke climb over and sleep beside me, however, second thought, ever since mummy gave birth to your ke ke, i became light sleeper, so i look carefully, OMG, it's you who is sleeping on your chest soundly beside me. I shouted but guess what, all of you were sleeping so sweetly and none of you wake up by me.


Slowly, mummy turn you back and let you sleep on your back, and thank goodness, you know how to position your head when you sleep on your chest, else you may get suffocated. Actually, you roll down from your bed and fell to mummy's bed. Your baby cot is a little bit higher than mummy's bed and since mummy needs to nurse you at night, so we decided to remove the railing of your baby cot, and there you go, this give you a way rolling down to mummy's bed. You opened your eyes and throw me a sweet smile when mummy change your sleeping position. Quickly, mummy told you to continue to sleep as it's night time. Phew, you close your eyes and continue to sleep. Mummy then move you back to you baby cot. Mummy wanted to let you continue to sleep beside me, however, i afraid i may break the rule and you will refuse to sleep by yourself. Mummy can't sleep well the whole night, afraid you will don't know roll to where else! And true enough, when mummy wake up again to check on you, you turn 180 degrees from the original position. Goodness, you are superb. During confinement time, you once scared the confinement aunty as you turn 180 degrees at night, hahaha!


Daddy said it's time to let you sleep on single bed instead of baby cot. So, we will assemble the single bed for you during this long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...