Saturday, January 11, 2014

Time flies

Time flies....school already started for 1 week plus. I remembered, when my boy started his primary one school life in 2013, i talked to myself "how am i going to speed up the time so that i can lessen my miserable suffer", but it's just like in the blink of an eye, my boy completed his primary one school life and he's in primary 2 now.

The 7 weeks school holiday seems not enough for all of us. I was busy with my work til the very last 2 weeks of the school holiday, finally i am able to take a rest. However, who knows, the fist week of my off week, i was down with bad throat infection, there go my plan to spend time with the kids. By the time i fully recover, it's almost time for the kids to get ready for their 2014 schooling life.

Hope 2014 will be a smooth sailing year for both my boy and girl !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...