Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Good morning, my baby

Dear little angel of mine,

You wake up at 4am and smile soooooo sooooo sweet with me. At first, mummy don't want to talk to you because i am not suppose to talk to you when you wake up middle of the night, but somehow, you throw me a sweeeeeet smile. After mummy finish expressing breast milk, mummy play with you for a while, and apprently mummy fall asleep :) You continue to sleep at around 5am.

This morning, when i wake daddy up at around 6:55am, you wake up at the same time too. Mummy breastfed you for a while and you slept in my arm, when i put you on the bed, you open your eyes and smile at me again, notty boy huh!You lay down on the bed and play all by yourself til you feel bored and want a hug...too bad, daddy and mummy were busy prepraring ourselves to go to work, so you were screaming, yelling...bla bla.....and guess what! You scream and yell because you poo pooooooo..oops.....After mummy change diaper for you, you ask for hug ^_^
Daddy gotta carry you as mummy busy putting "ICI" on the face ma...hahaha

muah muah, baby

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...