Thursday, March 29, 2007

Rolling baby

"poook","pooook","pooook", mummy rubbing my eyes as the noise wake me up. When i look at your baby cot, i was shocked! Guess what, you were lying on your chest, trying to reach the Pooh container that mummy used to keep your pacifier. You are not looking for your pacifier, you wanted to play with the container.

Mummy roll you back so that you are back to your original position, and since it was 4am, so mummy continue to sleep. Half an hour later, i wake up again, and this time, guess what! You roll over to my bed and you were lying on your chest beside me. And i roll you back again, and a while later u rolled back to my bed again.

Soooooooooooo, finally, guess what! Me and daddy decided to put you between us, then only we can sleep better. But it was already around 6am, and our alarm clock will ring at 6:40am.

Mummy so tired at work.......sleeeepppy

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...