Friday, March 2, 2007

Sleeping co-bed

it has been quite sometime mummy didn't update the blog for you. Geez, i haven't upload those pics that we took during CNY. I will do it this weekend.

For these few night, mummy and daddy co-bed with you. And....you are like a worm, stick to mummy. Mummy will usually move you back to the middle of the bed, between daddy and mummy, the next moment, you will slowly turn yourself and you are sleeping very very close to me. Thank god, your baby cot is right beside my bed and it stops me from falling to the floor. And nowadays, i feel that you are learning to sleep in different stlye. Your head will turn sideway and so does both of your hands, but....i don't know why, your body cannot turn sideway. So your sleeping style is like a "S" shape. Daddy so so so worry on your this new sleeping style, he worries whether will you injured your bone. Errrm....mummy don't know wor, let's ask Dr Mary. Oh yeah, we want to ask Dr Mary about your hair. Mummy notice that the hair behind your hair, initially a few only and now it's getting more....well, will see how's the progress. But i am sure it's your baby hair dropping and new hair coming out and because you sleep on your head with face facing up, too much pressure til the hair growth's speed slow down? hahaha....it's only my assumption.

I really enjoy seeing you sleeping, and also sleeping with you side by side especially now, you like to turn your face towards me and sometime you will hold on to my pajamas and sleep. The feeling is ssssssssssssoooooooooooooo ssssssssssoooooooooo swwwwwwweeeet!! Daddy must be jealous seeing this as he don't have the chance to feel this sweet moment...hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...