Saturday, April 14, 2007

All about me ~ Kelvin

Got tagged by Evan's mummy. Hmm, guess what, mummy need to put myself in your shoe, write something on behalf of you. This is fun though, not sure what i think same as what you think. Anyhow, too bad, when you able to read this article, i doubt you can remember what happened when mummy wrote this. According to research, kids hardly or can't remember what happened in the first 4 yrs of their childhood, too bad huh.

Ok, here is the pic that daddy want mummy to put in this "All about me~ Kelvin"


On the outside
Name: Kelvin Chiang
Date of birth : 7th Oct 2006
Current Status : Single
Eye Color : Dark Brown
Hair color : Errmm.....should be black when i have more hair. Currently my hair look brownish, anyhow, mummy cut my hair short, so hard to tell what is the exact color, black or brownish??
Righty of lefty: Should be righty as i can hold thing firmly and properly with my right hand

On the inside
Heritage: Chinese, although i do look a bit like Japanese
Fear : When i wake up, daddy or mummy not beside me
Weakness: Get bored with my toys easily
Your perfect pizza: Mummy like pepperoni and hawaiian pizza. So, i only tasted these 2 types of pizza, no idea on how other pizza taste like

Yesterday, today and tomorrow
Your thoughts upon first waking up: huh? so fast morning, and time to get out from the bed? Geez, i seems like don't have enough sleep yet
Your bedtime: Between 10 ~ 11pm. Sometime i do sleep earlier, but seldom
Your most missed memory: Memory? What's that? No idea what is memory

Your pick
Pepsi or coke: Nope thanks, i prefer mummy's yummy milk milk. Sometime i do take sky juice aka water
McDees or burger King: Nope nope, mummy don't like any of these. Mummy's favourite fast food is KFC
Single or Group Dates: Shhh...for me to know, for you to figure out. Aiyah, of course is with my lovely daddy and mummy
Adidas or Nike : Neither. I only have couple of OshKosh socks, Kenny Ah Ku bought for me
Lipton Tea or Nestea: No thanks, i don't take caffeine drink coz mummy don't allow
Chocolate or Vanilla : Mummy is chocolate lover, so i inherit her preference, chocolate pls!
Cappucino or Coffee :What's that? I never taste any of these. Taste good?Mummy always say no to caffeine drink ever since she preggie

Do you....
Smoke: What's that? Smoke salmon? According to mummy, Ah Kong does, but he never smoke in front of me, so i don't know what is that
Curse: I don't, but could be someone misunderstood me when i speak in baby language. I grumble when mummy don't feed me when i am hungry

In the past month
Drank alcohol: Of course NOPE! Me good good boy
Gone to the mall: Yup yup, only been to Queensbay Mall, coz the air cond there is cold, i like it . Mummy don't like BJC, Daddy don't like Gurney, always complain hard to find parking
Been on stage: Nope, but i would like to
Eaten sushi : Yes, mummy ate. Does it consider i took it too? Mummy loves sushi
Dyed your hair : Huh? Dye hair...no thanks, high maintenance. May consider doing it later, but not now

Have you ever…
Played a stripping game: Of course yes, everyone play stripping game during shower time, am i right?
Changed who you were to fit in: Nope nope, daddy said i look smart

Marriage
Age you’re hoping to be married : Watch out for wedding invitation card from me .....

In a guy/girl
Best eye color: Blue, it looks cool according to mummy
Hair color: Black !!
Short of long hair: Girl, long hair like mummy; guy, short hair like me or daddy

What are you doing?
1 minute ago: Drinking the yummy yummy milk from mummy
1 hour ago: At the kopitiam with daddy, mummy, ah kong and ah ma. They went for brunch
4 1/2 hour ago: Playing with my favourite toy ~ Mr Frog,on daddy and mummy's bed

1 month ago: Eat, sleep and play. Hey, that's my job, ok!

1 year ago: What??? 1 yr ago, i am still in mummy's stomach, enjoying myself

Finish the setence
I love: mummy and daddy, especially when they hug me close to them
I feel: Happy happy and happy all the time
I hate: Being alone
I hide: My fingers in my mouth as mummy always asked me to let her try how delicious my fingers are
I miss: Mummy and daddy when they are not around me
I need: Ermm....can't think of any right now as i have tonnes of loveeesssss from everyone, especially daddy and mummy

Mummy, daddy... I LOVE u ALL SOOOOOOOOOOOOo much!!

2 comments:

  1. Nice one. I bet your son will appareciate this once he know how to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I hope he will enjoy reading this :)

    ReplyDelete

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...