Thursday, April 12, 2007

What Nonsense is this!!!???

Anyone ever come across any article saying,
"Baby with BIGGER head will be SMARTER???"

Mom : When you want to stop breastfeeding Kelvin?
Me : As long as my supply can last
Mom: You should stop breastfeeding and feed Kelvin with Rice
Me: ?? ** look puzzle** Told you liao mah, we can only introduce ONE new food to baby every week, so i started rice cereal last week, this week will be plain porridge
Mom: You know what, baby with BIGGER head tend to be SMARTER!! So you should start feeding Kelvin with RICE
Me: (a bit angry) WHAT!!! Who say so...i never come across such article
Mom: How come you don't believe what those article said, don't know what is in your mind. People wrote in article and you don't believe, don't know who you will believe!
Me: I only believe what i read MYSELF and what Kelvin's Paed told me!

**Then i walk away before any war start between me and Mom**

Anyone happen to come across such article, PLLLLLEEEAAASSEEE share it with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...