Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My baby turning BIG ONE soon!

Time flies....my baby going turning one soon! I still remember, when the time i had the ticker on my desktop, the countdown day is 3 digits starts with 3xx days, and then slowly move to 2xx days, 1xx days, then goes to 2 digits...and guess what, today, when i look at the ticker when i login to my laptop, it shows,

Wow, 18 days to Kelvin's BIG ONE!

On and off, i will look back at Kelvin's pics from the day he's born til the latest, everytime i look at it, i wish i can on hold the time. Oh, i started to misses those old days.I misses the time he sleep in my arm, i misses the way i carry him when he's newborn, i misses the day he started his first solid, i misses the time the way he etc etc.....But i have to admit that, time flies, our little boy will reach his next stage, "upgrade" from baby to toddler.

I went to see friend's newborn couple of weeks ago, suddenly, Kelvin's newborn face flashed into my mind, gosh, how long can i remember how he looks like when he's just born?

I will update Kelvin's milestone sometime later, i need to sit down, recall back from now backdated to the day he's born. But thanks god, i recorded most of his milestone in this blog.

4 comments:

  1. can start plan the BIG party aldy...yes, bloggin helps us to track those important milestone & dates...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WS,Blogging is so cool...an online diary for us to track on our kid's growing progress

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soon u will miss the baby him! Time Flies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sasha,
    I start to miss the baby him. I misses the time he sleeps in my arm, the time he manja with me...etc..sob sob...my little baby going to be toddler soon.

    ReplyDelete

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...