Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Stomach flu Day #4 - What happen to you, sweetie?

What happen to you? Yesterday night you whine from 10pm until 1:30am. No matter what mummy and daddy do, we were unable to comfort you. We brought you in and out from the room, still can’t help much. I thought your ear infection caused you uneasy so I carried you and let you sleep in my arm, as past experience showed that carrying you in my arm can ease the pain caused by ear infection. But this time…you still whined, cried, then stop and crawl beside me and put your head to my lap, I carried you into my arm, and you start whining and crying, and even I let you sleep on my chest, also same result…So at the end, mummy give up, I put your beside me, let you continue to whine, and mummy told you to come to me when you decide to calm down. I know I know, you are not feeling well and I’m not suppose to do this to you, but mummy doesn’t know what else to do, I’ve been having 3 sleepless night and I’m exhausted.

Finally you slept at 1:30am and wake up crying at 2am. Daddy and mummy thought you had nightmare, we switched on the light, yet you still cry. End up I leave it to daddy to calm you down and after 15 mins, you slept again until this morning 7:20am. Mummy has to wake you up as we need to send you to Ah Kong’s house. You unwillingly wake up but the moment daddy show you the house key, you show your happy face and pointed at the door, asking mummy to carry you out.

While we were in the car, mummy let you sleep at the back. Mummy attended my teleconferences at Ah Kong’s house and uncle Andy came to pick me up at 11:15am.

Mummy called back around 2pm to check on you, Ah Ma said you are doing ok. Glad to hear that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...