Saturday, January 5, 2008

Let's go kai kai

I love kai kai-ing! Every weekend, i will make sure i wake up before daddy and mummy, then i will stretch myself first, then wake daddy and mummy up. Usually it takes quite sometime to wake both of them up, they like to laze around and i have to roll here roll there so that they will give up and wake up!

So, what we'll do after everyone wake up? Of course is, to bath me!!! I love playing with water. Mummy will prepare water in a medium size pail for me, she called it baby pool. Yes, it's a super small baby pool. I can only sit in it, can't swim around. Yet, i still love it. At the end of the bathing session, everyone will get wet, coz i will splash water with my hands, kick water with my legs! After that, daddy and mummy will take turn to take their shower.

What's next?!!! Of course is kai kai time!!! I will get myself ready, wait for daddy and mummy at living room. Do you see the little bag on my wrist? I put my small little tiny toy in the bag. I found the bag from mummy's drawer, and now i am the owner of the small bag.

Ok, bye for now, am going out with daddy and mummy for breakfast.

7 comments:

  1. I also wanna go kai kai with Vin Boy...can?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ethan kor kor, let's go for dim sum without our daddy and mummy! YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids can have the sense, whenever i m not working they sure wake up early. Want to sleep 5 more min also cannot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mama2jojo: yes yes, i am facing the same thing as you too! How to trick them huh? Want to sleep 5 more mins on weekend also cannot. And usually weekend he will wake up earlier than us, and weekday we need to drag him off from the bed,make me feel guilty only.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kids can tell when is the day they get to go kai kai...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey other topic.. i am looking for a list of activities we can do with a toddler at home. do you have any idea where can i find it.. have you plan on starting 1 haa..
    desperately need some idea to keep aidan bz especially weekend

    ReplyDelete
  7. WS: Don't ever under estimate our kid huh! They know when is weekday and when is weekend!

    Sharon: Too bad, i don't have suggestion of things that can keep toddler busy at home. Hmm..what about give him a drawing board and let him mess up for a while?

    ReplyDelete

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...