Friday, September 19, 2008

Where is mummy?

Today is Saturday and why mummy is not at home with me?

Mummy needs to work on today because today is replacement working day for plant shutdown. Mummy doesn't have much leaves to be wasted, so i have to work :( I wish i can spend time with you at home too.

We wake up around 7:30am this morning, oh..it's raining outside. We took our own sweet time, slowly move ourselves out from the bed to the living room, mummy go for shower while you and daddy enjoy the tv show.

Finally, we are ready, and it's about 8:30am. Oops, mummy suppose to go to work by 8am, but who cares! I want to spend more time with you and daddy. Daddy drove us to the coffee shop at Pantai Jerejak to buy breakfast, then only dropped mummy to work. Today, daddy moved your car seat to the front as later after he dropped mummy to work, it will be ONLY YOU and HIM time in the car.

You waved with mummy when i got down from the car, and you even waved with the cleaner at mummy's office. I bet you must be having fun time with daddy in the car. Mummy called back around 9:30am and both of you already in ah Kong's house. Daddy said you kept looking for me, as per expected.

I hope i can make the time past faster then i can go back and play with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...