Sunday, December 21, 2008

Mummy's little girl

When i get to know that i am having a baby girl, i feel so so so happy as i will get to dress up my baby. Whenever i see others dress up their little girl, i will drool, hahaha! And finally i have my own! yeah!

This romper i bought it from factory outlet for Kelvin but before i remember to take it out for Kelvin, he out grown the romper, so this time, i keep the romper with the newborn baby clothing and keep remind myself MUST remember to let Kaitlyn wear on it.



She is now 2 months old and i can't wait to dress her up. Friend from US send me some old clothes and i really can't wait to let her wear. Here is another pic of my little Kaitlyn wearing wearing the clothes that aunt Sharon send from US. More to come huh! I know i must control myself when i go out shopping, else i will keep buying more and more and more clothes for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...