Sunday, March 8, 2009

I roll, i roll, i roll roll roll

You started to able to roll over around 4 mths old. Ever since you master the skill of rolling over, as soon as mummy put you on the bed, you will keep rolling over. And you like to sleep on your chest and look at us. Your ke ke start to roll over around 5 mths old. You are one month earler than ke ke.
Even at night, you prefer to sleep on your chest. Earlier mummy keep waking up to check on you even though Dr Khaw already assured mummy that you won’t suffocate yourself by sleeping on your chest, but…I am still worry. But now, I am more comfortable seeing you sleeping on your chest. And I notice that by sleeping that way, you able to sleep more soundly. Maybe it’s like what old people said, kid who sleep on their chest tend to sleep better and wont get scared by any noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...