Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Where is mummy?

I had department dinner last night at Chilli's Grill & Bar in Gurney Plaza, as such, i asked my parents to pick up Kaitlyn from school whereas Terence pick up Kelvin as he can't handle 2 of the kids in the car all by himself.

On my way to Gurney plaza, i called mom to make sure Kaitlyn reached home and mom told me she is sleeping soundly. The dinner suppose to start by 6:30pm but everyone were either stucked in office or traffic jam, and we only started to eat around 8pm. Initially i thought i should be able to reach home by 9:30pm, just in time to tug my 2 sweetie pies to bed, but things doesn't go as the plan. While i'm eating, i keep thinking "what is Kelvin doing now?", "what is Kaityn doing now?". I smsed hubby to check whether the 2 sweetie pies had sleep or not and hoping that he replied me telling me both already in their lala-land. However, the reply from hubby is "Kelvin sleep already and Kaitlyn nope". We only dissmissed around 10pm. Uncle YC send me back and by the time i reached home, it's almost 11pm.

I quickly bath myself and nurse my litte sweetie pie. Luckily Kelvin already fall asleep thus i can fully spend time tugging my little sweetie pie to bed. Poor girl, you can't sleep and keep tossing left and right. I feel so bad and guilty. You fall asleep in my arm after latching for less than 1 minute. You must be very very veryyyyyy tired. I guess the answer will be, in future "no more dinner appointment with others."

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...