Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sweet dream, my little princess

Mummy needs to stay in hospital with ke ke, so no choice, i need to let you overnight at ah kong's house. This is the first time mummy not sleeping beside you ever since you're born. Glad to know that ah kong manage to tug you to bed and you seems ok to sleep with them.

Wednesday night, i called back to check whether have you taken your milk after evening nap, have you do this, have you do that.....Ah ma told me you are ok for everything, mummy feel more relief. However, ah ma told me that you wake up few times middle of the nite, sit up and check around, and luckily you continue to sleep then they pat on your back. And you wake up at 7am. Morning call for both ah kong and ah ma.

Today when mummy pick you up from school, the moment you see me, you gave me a sweet smile. Baby, do you miss mummy? Mummy misses you soooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...