Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What a day! Poor little girl

Today, when mummy picked up you, teacher Margaret told me that you were bitten by your classmate AGAIN! Yes AGAIN, in less than 3 WEEKS time you get bitten TWICE by the SAME GIRL!!!

The first bite was 3 weeks ago and according to child minder and teacher Margaret, after you were bitten, you didn't cry, so none of the child minder aware of this until they shower you. So ok, i let go...and since child minder said not sure who bite you. But between teacher Margaret and mummy, i'm being told who is the suspect. Case Closed!

Today, when i picked you up, teacher Margeret showed me your arm, a BIG teeth mark. And she told me she applied the first aid cream for you as soon as you cried. Geez, after the first aid cream, the mark is still so obviuos, i guess it must be very painful at the moment she bite you. I have no clue why this girl keep picking on you. When daddy sees the big teeth mark, he was so upset and he said he wants to pull all of the girl's mom's teeth away as a punishment on her because her girl bite you. LOL! Well, i also share the same thought that we should do something back, because while teacher Margaret was talking to me, the girl's mom came to pick her up and teacher Margaret show her your hand, she was like "oh,my girl bite you..." And it seems to be a normal thing to her.. DUH!! WHAT IS THIS!! If i bite your girl, will you still smile with me that way. This make me even anger and want to ask for a solution and put this a stop. (If you are me, what will you do?)

I brought you to Ms Goh house as usual, and daddy showed Ms Goh and Uncle James the big teeth mark and told them this is not acceptable. Later we showed to por por and she also said this is way too much. I guess everyone is indirectly giving pressure to Ms Goh to have a stop on this.

On our way back, mummy called up teacher Margaret and told her what i feel, which is this is NOT ACCEPTABLE. A bite from the same person in less than 3 weeks time. This is horrible. And teacher Margaret assure mummy that she will work with the child minder and have a solution on this. Hopefully they will find a solution and prevention.

Will see what teacher Margeret will update me later today when i pick you up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...