Sunday, February 14, 2010

CNY eve

This is first time I am exposing the kids to firecrackers and “pop pop” during CNY. We never thought of getting the kids all these thing until Angeline told me she’s looking for pop pop for Evan. I saw a stall selling all these CNY firecrackers nearby my house and I offered to get her some since she has hard time finding it. At the same time, I decided to get some for Kelvin and Kaitlyn.

On CNY eve, after reunion dinner, we rest for a while then went to the backyard and play with the kids. 2 of them a bit scared when we introduced pop pop to them. And they even more scared when we introduced fire crackers to them, LOL! But I keep asking them to hold on the firecrackers and have a feel of holding it, ** I am so bad huh** and after a while, since we see the 2 kids don’t seems enjoy the fire crackers, so we decided to circle the plants and light up the fire crackers.

Both kids enjoy playing the "pop pop" and they even try to step on it instead of throwing it on the floor. We have lots of fun and i enjoy seeing them playing and experiencing CNY atmosphere. This is what i usually will do when i was small, playing with cousins during CNY eve and stay late as old wives tales said, by doing so, your parents will have longevity life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...