Thursday, October 21, 2010

Happy birthday lil Princess

My lil Princess share the same birthday as her daddy. I ordered mickey cupcakes for her school birthday celebration.Frankly, the design of the cupcakes not as nice as hubb's. but the size of the cupcakes is just nice for the little hand. Lil Princess seems a bit blur, as when we greated her Happy Birthday in the morning, she was like "huh? what are you talking?" and she kept me asking whether i am telling her today is her keke's birthday, LOL!

I passed the cupcakes to the school teacher and they had the birthday celebration during their morning tea brake.Hope lil princess enjoy the session with her friends.
Happy birthday, lil Princess,
Because you're the gift in my life, I give you my gift of love

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...