Monday, October 18, 2010

My conversation with my boy

Yesterday while we were waiting for hubb to join us for late lunch / early dinner / tea break....my darling boy suddenly say out something that out of my expectation.

Kelvin : mummy, next time when I big, I want to marry u
Me : errm…then what about daddy
Kelvin : daddy wait for mei mei, and when mei mei big, daddy marry mei mei.
Me : oh ok….( I thought it’s end of conversation, but nope…)
Kelvin : then after married, we can have baby..then we will have more di di and mei mei…
Me : ** speechless**, then when will u become big?
Kelvin: when i am 100 yrs old, then i am big
Me: **LOL* ok ok, i wait until u 100 yrs old

He is so cute…don’t u think so?? what will u do when your boy/girl say so to you?

5 comments:

  1. lol! Nevermind one. My girls said to me that they wanted to get marry to Papa too, because Papa is the only man they love now. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yan, don't you think they are cute?
    I wonder whether did i tell my mom that i want to marry my dad when i was young , LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It shows how deep your son loves you.
    Kids are kids...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. 小朋友很天真无邪, 每次都会让父母出乎意料.
    他一定是很爱你, 才会这么说; 你真是幸福喔!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mama2jojo : Will wait til when he gets gf, then i will show him this post and see whether he still want to marry me or not...hahahaha! Kids are kids, they are really fun , really innocent.

    Louissa: 谢谢你....我想目前为止,他蛮爱我的...但有了女友就很难讲了...我想太多,太远了..哈哈!他蛮会气我....时常让我好气又好笑!

    ReplyDelete

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...