Thursday, March 29, 2012

It's bed time

When i tell them, "it's bed time, pls go to the room and sleep"...
and most of the time, they will...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
First, they will need to do some before sleep warm up...yes, warm themselves up so that they don't need to use blanket at nite, LOL!
 Then, they will tell me that they need to read book, do puzzle, all sort of reading activities will get kick start.
But mot of the time, i need to tell them to keep the book, go brush their teeth and get ready to sleep. I know i am bad, but o choice, coz the mummy already exhausted with her super boring job and no more energy for them. Wish i could do it better though. And sometimes, i do wish that i can turn myself back to a kid and enjoy my life as a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...