Thursday, April 11, 2013

Computer Family

Today my boy told me his teacher asked who has computer at home, so, he told teacher that he has a computer at home whereby he can close the cover. Guess what, teacher told him that what he has is LAPTOP AND NOT A COMPUTER!!!!! What??? Laptop is not a computer then laptop belongs to ???? Dont tell me teacher classified laptop into tablet category 。 Lost lost and i am total lost.

 So, i try my very best to explain to my little boy what is DESKTOP, LAPTOP and COMPUTER. I even need to use some simple example term to explain to him. I even draw out desktop, laptop and tell him all these belong to computer family. Just like orange, grape, all belongs to fruit family. LOL! I am not sure he understand me or not, hopefully he does.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...