Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Happy birthday mummy

Again, this year mummy's birthday fall on weekday and somemore it's Wednesday whereby it's a busy day for daddy and me. Daddy will need to attend this usual weekly conference call and for us, we need to stay home waiting for weekly cleaner to clean our house. So, quickly, we had a simple dinner in Queensbay mall.

When we reached home, both of you busy searching high and low in the entire house, looking for whatever things that you guys can put in the box and present to me as present. LOL! After a while you guys finally presented me with a box of toys and also some book as my birthday present.

Both of you are so sweet, love u love u :)

Who said birthday present must be expensive and tangible? The love from the kids are priceless!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...