Friday, April 3, 2015

It's not a perfect world

My poor girl suddenly wake up in her sleep and cried badly saying one of her friends took away her tissue in school. Well, my girl's style is, she will be ok if her closed friend took away her thing; however, she will feel agitated if someone who is not so closed with her take or touch her thing. So, obviously, the person who took her tissue is someone who is not that closed with her. She told me she did inform teacher, but teacher told her it's small matter. Yes, to teacher , it's small matter; but, to my little girl, it's not a small matter. Can't blame the teacher, they have too many students issues to handle in school.

Luckily, she has a closed friend in school, Vion. Vion noticed she's upset so bought her a strawberry cake to cheer her up. She's such a sweet little friend of my girl!!

With this, i have to let my girl aware that this world is not a perfect world. She will face different types of people in school. She needs to learn how to take care and protect her own belongings. I doubt she understand me as she's sobbing and in grievance.

Darling,be tough and strong ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...