Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Inner Struggle ~ 内心的挣扎

Has been a decade i didn't update any post. Ever since first kid started his primary school life, i have cut down the time spend in front of computer, unless i need to complete urgent work.

Today, i started to write my first post for year 2016.

**Disclaimer: This is purely my personal feel/ opinion**
As soon as i reached home, my son told me his sister gets last position in the class. When i heard of this, immediately, i felt the sky falling on me. Deep in my heart, i kept telling myself, "it's ok, not a big deal"; but on the other hand, my brain kept telling me, "no no, it's not truth, it should not ". Do i emphasize a lot on her academy performance? Of course YES. If i say No, then i am lying and avoiding facing the truth. Yes, i do care on her academy performance even though i know she has her own limitation, i can't push her too much. I kept telling myself, academy performance doesn't guarantee her future. But, at least, her result shouldn't be so bad. Otherwise, all the efforts that daddy, me and tuition teachers put on her will be down into the big monsoon drain. So, i walked to my girl and check with her, thank goodness, she gave me other answer which is much better than what the brother told me.

As for my boy, i know he has mixed feeling with his results. For this round, we encounter some bias and fairness situation. He asked me where is fairness when teacher marking their essay paper.  And i really don't know how to answer him. I can't tell him "boy, i agree there isn't fairness being applied in this round's exam marking". What i can tell him is " no point crying over spilled milk, i know you have done your best, i am happy for you."

孩子们,加油! 前面的路还很长,这次的考验,只是过云雨...别被一时的挫折打击你的信心!!! 别理张三说什么,李四要做什么, be your own-self, I am proud of you for doing your very best!





No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...