Monday, April 18, 2016

Both of YOU are GEM in my eyes! 宝贝,你们最珍贵

The value of a gem is in the eyes of the beholder. My boy has his own unique-ness which is easy going and over energetic, he has endless energy ! My girl might not carry any good value in certain peoples' eye but to me, she is unique, she has her own personality and she has the innocence-ness which a kid should have.

No doubt academic performance is important, but to me, i prefer good attitude rather than good academy performance. You may not be the top students in study, but, i am proud of you. Darling, "just believe in yourself!", "success all depends on the second letter, U!"

I keep remind both of them, don't overjoy or upset on your current performance, life is full of unexpected challenges.

Boy, i am proud of you, and good job on your academic performance! 棒!! However, i have one condition, remember rule of thumb #1, "DON'T impose too much pressure on yourself ! "
Girl, your result not as good as keke but i know you have done your very best! "Keep it up! 加油!! 输在起跑点无所谓,最重要是, 你要和赢者一起达到终点."


No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...