Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Super Glu

Recently, for don't know what reason, you decided to cling to me. Keep calling mummy mummy and want me to accompany you. If you don't see me within your radar area, you will start to make noise,calling for mummy. And sometimes when we dropped you to nursery, you will insist mummy to accompany you and make some noise when mummy leave. So every time, we need to distract you with some toys and mummy quickly sneak out with heavy heart. Mummy wish i can spend more time with you.

Even at night, sometimes you will want me to hold your hand and sleep or you will put your leg on me just to make sure i am sleeping beside you. Sometimes, middle of the night, you will climb over to mummy's bed and sleep beside me real close. So end up, mummy get sandwiched between you and daddy.

Some people said, based on old wives tales, kid has their own six sense and when the elder kid know that mummy is expecting, the elder kid tend to cling to mummy. Sweetie, don't worry, no matter what, you are always my sweetie pie. You are always daddy and mummy's sweetie pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...