Monday, April 20, 2009

I am a lazy mom

Yesterday middle of the night, i know Kaitlyn is about time to wake up for her midnight feeding, as i can feel that she's rolling left and right on the bed,however, i am too tired and lazy to wake up. So i continue to sleep.

A while later, i feel that someone is touched my hand and when i open my eyes, my little girl roll to me and she's touching me with her little hand trying to wake me up. And she look at me when i open her eyes. She seems like telling me, "mummy, i am hungry, can you pls feed me for a while". With guilty feel, i quickly wake up and feed her, and she only latch on for less than 5 mins and doze off. i guess she misses my smell only!

3 comments:

  1. aw... so cute of her to just touch ur face n not cry out loud.. that happens sometimes when mommy is too tired.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids are actually our personal trainer, to train us not to lazy. Your girl is not a very strict trainer coz she only touch your face to wake u up. Very cute baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merryn : I guess she's trying to wake me up in a nice way, and if i still not waking up within her limit, she will scream at me, LOL!

    Mama2jojo: For now, she will touches my face to wake me up, i guess later stage she will scream at me or pull my hair to wake me up, haha!

    ReplyDelete

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...