Saturday, April 25, 2009

Me and my 2 KCs

Has been long time i didn't take photo together with the 2 kids, most of the time i am the one holding camera busy snapping both of their pics. Today, finally, i get to sit down and take pic with both of them. Before Kaitlyn is born, whenever people see Kelvin they will say that Kelvin looks like me, and when Kaitlyn is born, people will say Kaitlyn looks like Kelvin. So if i use the math formula ,

Kelvin looks like me;
Kaitlyn looks like Kelvin;
So as conclusion, Kaitlyn looks like me too;
and if we use programming language, it will be endless loop;
so at the end, 3 of us looks alike!

What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Alamak.. mummy's genes so strong that the 2KC look like her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. which brand of 'mould' you used huh??!!! they both look like you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie : Yeah, mummy win!! Hopefully they will not as "tall" as me! haha!

    WS: The mould is Joanne brand, haha!

    ReplyDelete

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...