Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My 2 lovely KC ~ Kelvin and Kaitlyn CHIANG


When i get to know i'm pregnant, i start to ask around friends for tips on sibling rivalry. I involve Kelvin in my pregnancy journey,let him share the joy with me and make sure he doesn't feel left out. I even get Kelvin involve when i want to decide on the name for the baby. I read out few names to him and ask him to tell me which one he likes the most, but at the end, i decide the name MYSELF, LOL!

I worry that,
Kelvin will reject Kaitlyn and refuse to love Kaitlyn;
Kelvin will feel that mummy doesn't love him anymore, mummy loves mei mei more;
Kelvin will feel left out and start to feel jealous.....;
bla bla bla ...
but all my worries are just waste of time.


Kelvin loves Kaitlyn very very much. In fact, he requested us to let him carry Kaitlyn when Kaitlyn was around 2 months old. And today, Kaitlyn is sitting beside her brother, Kelvin, taking photos. Kelvin likes to play with Kaitlyn and he loves to involve Kaitlyn into all the activities. I feel so happy seeing Kelvin loves his sister. I used to call Kaitlyn sweetie pie and Kelvin also follow me to call Kaitlyn that way. And he even name himself as sweetie pie #1 and Kaitlyn is sweetie pie #2. LOL!

Well done, Kelvin boy, mummy so proud of you!

And Kaitlyn girl, you don't bully yuor brother, must love your brother as much as he loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...