Thursday, May 21, 2009

On the day you turn 7 mths old

On the day you turn 7 mths, few events took place at the same time. 1)Mummy wake up with bad running nose, so I decided to take MC for the day and rest at home.

2)You are suppose to start your first porridge at school, somehow mummy forgot to bring along the slow cooker when I dropped you at day care. Actually the babysitter is cooking porridge for other kids, however, she added chicken meat or anchovies into the porridge. Mummy doesn’t want to let you start taking porridge with meat or anchovies too soon, so I decided to let them use our slow cooker and cook separately for you. I did the same arrangement for your ke ke when he was at your age too.

At first, i told teacher Margaret that since I forgot, then I will postpond the plan and let you have your porridge starting next week. However, teacher Margaret reminde me that today you turn 7 mths and mummy feel so bad, how could I forget your slow cooker???!! So dropby the school during lunch time and pass the slow cooker to teacher Margaret. Phew, still able to make it for your dinner!

3)And today, we will be collecting our new car! Yes, we booked the car last Monday and we will be able to get the car today! At first, mummy want the Pearl Grey but the sales person told us we may need to wait til Jul or Aug then only able to get the car. WHAT?! Then finally, we choose silver.

Ok, back to you.
You are progressing very well. At 7 mths old, you are able to turn around like a little worm and you even crawl on your chest.
We like to put some toy far far from you and make you crawl to the toy. And without any problem, you will crawl towards the toy and grab it. And if we repeat it again, you will happily crawl again and again without any fuss. I guess you enjoy playing such a way huh!
And everytime when we want you to take your nap, if you know ke ke is not sleeping, you will refuse to sleep and you will shout your lung out, but mummy found a way to make you sleep. If it's day time, ,i will pull the sliding door curtain all the way, pull the window blind all the way down and if it's night time,I will switch of the entire living room's light, i n order to create a dark environment for you, rock you in my arm, and within 5~10 mins you will sleep soundly in my arm. What a naughty girl! But i like the way you sleep soundly in my arm, as i know, as day pass, you will grow bigger and bigger and i will have less chance to cuddle you in my arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...