Saturday, May 9, 2009

The day before Mother's Day

It’s Mother’s Day eve and this year it’s a bit special as you are performing at QBM. Yes, you are performing, LOL! 1 month ago when teacher Margaret ask for my permission to let you participate in the performance, my first reaction was “are you sure Kelvin can do it?” Well, I am not the only one, according to teacher Margaret; all parents have the same question when she told them their kids going to participate in the dance. 12 of you go on intensive class,and mummy only see u dancing once, and what I can say is merry, LOL!

We went to QBM with ah kong, ah ma, second aunt and her friend. Yes, second aunt came back one day earlier as she being told by ah ma that you are going to dance in QBM! Due to lack of time, mummy only shared a glass of soya bean with you at Canton-I then quickly brought you to the assembly place to meet up with all of your friends.

When we were there, we being greeted by crying sound of few od your friends, mummy so worry that you will join them crying. Luckily you didn’t. You keep looking for one of your friend and when it’s almost time to get up to the stage, your friend show up and he refused to change into the dancing costume. So at the end, you brought him to the back stage and he agrees to change. But, after that, he refused to get up to the stage, and as the result you also refuse to get up to the stage. Duh!

The event only took around half an hour, after that everyone start to leave the place. Guess what, after that you went up the the stage with 2 of your friends, and 3 of you run around on the stage. Mummy know that you doesn’t scare of going up to the stage, as during my cousin sis’s wedding, you were running and dancing on the stage. Sigh, if earlier you dance on the stage with the rest of your friends, how nice it will be!

Getting up to the stage with friends after the event

Playing with friends after the event

I'm tired!(i like this pic very much! It looks like my little boy is pondering)

Still refuse to go home even though all the friends gone back

At night, mummy did a conversation with you as I want to understand from you why you refuse to go up on the stage.

Mummy: Why you don’t go up to the stage and dance?
Kelvin: Because I scared
Mummy: scared? Why scared?
Kelvin : I scared my friend bang on me
Mummy: LOL! Your friend won’t bang on you, everyone has their own spot to stand and dance
Kelvin : I dance dance and fall down and bang my friend
Mummy : ** slapped forehead**

My little one has thousand and one reason to defense himself why he doesn’t dance on the stage with other friends. LOL!

2 comments:

  1. Kelvin is growing up a lot alredy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelvin : Time flies, he doesn't looks like baby now, looks like big boy. I misses the time when he's baby! Now he started with "why? why? why?"

    ReplyDelete

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...