Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sitting by yourself

Finally, you are able to sit by yourself. Earlier, whenever mummy want to take your pic at sitting position, i need to get the camera ready and someone else need to help me to put you on this sofa and the moment they leave you on the sofa, i need to snap the pic...but now, i can take my own sweet time as you are able to sit by yourself.

You are wearing the new dress that ah Ma bought from China.

You do enjoy taking photo and you will throw me your sweetest look whenever you see me holding camera in front of you.

2 comments:

  1. Ern has the same dress, same color too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WS: the dress still fit on Ern? We can let both of them wear it together and take a pic.

    ReplyDelete

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...