Friday, June 26, 2009

My naughty boy

Out of sudden,you brought me the small Dutch Lady pouch and asked me to put it over your waist for you. And i kept laughing at you as the pouch is so small..and ah Kong got you another waist pouch and put it on for you. And guess what...you walk all over the house and asked everyone " you want barli som?"

And i was like "huh? what are you doing?"
and suddenly, something enlighten me and i asked you, "do you go to coffee shop recently?"
and you told me " the coffee shop jie jie do like this" and you start to look for something from your waist pouch and you handed me a paper and tell me "give you your money"

BINGO!!!
I am right! You are imitating what those coffee shop people. LOL!

You showed me a serious face when i take this pic. You are on your way delivering Kaitlyn's milk to her. Poor Kaitlyn is crying for milk yet you still stop for a while in order for mummy to take this pic.

You are really a very observance, thus, whenever we do anything or say anything in front of you, we need to think twice before we do it. Else the next moment, you will follow what we did. Be it good or bad, right or wrong.


This is you, wearing the big and small pouch and riding your bicycle all around in the house. You told us that you are delivering food to each of us. LOL! It's really fun to play with you as you will give us different surprise everyday!

2 comments:

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...