Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Oh no..what happen to you!

Today, you wake up with a left eye lid a bit swollen, mummy uses wet cloth to wipe it for you and we asked school teacher to remind you NOT TO rub your eye. I know it's bitten by insect but we dare not apply any cream for you as we afraid you will rub your eye and put your finger into your mouth. Mummy keep ask you whether you feel pain or not and you keep telling me not pain. So, we thought everything will be ok...until.....

In the afternoon, mummy received phone call from school saying that you told teacher that your eye feel pain. So quickly, mummy requested daddy to bring you to see doc as i afraid the small swollen become infection. I guess could be the area that get bitten by the insect is releasing histamine and causes you feel "pain". And i guess you are too young to differentiate pain and itchy. But well, maybe it's really pain. Anyhow, without second guess, it's better to bring you to see doc. After mummy arrange everything with daddy and school teacher, i thought everything settle. However, i received another phone call from school again while daddy on his way to pick you up. Guess what, you told teacher that you WANT mummy to go to hospital with you too. My heart sank, i wish i can go with you but i have so many things need to settle, so i spoke to you over the phone and tell you that daddy will pick you up and you told me, "mummy, later i go Adventist Hospital" **yeah, i told you that you're born in Adventist Hospital and ever since that, you keep telling me about Adventist Hospital** Luckily you didn't insist that i need to go with you and you are happy with my answer.

You and daddy came to pick me up after seeing Dr Pong. Yeah, it's confirmed that it's insect bite and Dr Pong prescribe Fucicort for you.

You still remain cheeky and active even though you told me your eye feel pain. When mummy told you that i want to take a pic of you with swollen eye, you show me this cheeky look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...