Monday, September 21, 2009

Family lunch at E&O Hotel

It's public holiday and since 2nd aunt is back from Vietnam, so we decided to go to E&O for buffet lunch. We packed lunch for Kaitlyn and headed to the hotel around 11:40am.

We reached the hotel around 12:10pm and it's quite crowded in the restaurant. Luckily mummy did reservation on the day before as there's 11 of us. As soon as we all get seated, and before we can start with our appertizer, we need to make sure our little queen's tummy being filled up with some food as it's already past her usual lunch time. Mummy feed you your porridge and you keep telling me "mum mum" as soon as you see your porridge. As for my little king, hubb take her walk around the restaurant to do a survey what he wants to eat. At the end, he shortlisted his favourite food, BUTTER and BREAD!

I filled up half of Kaitlyn's tummy, then pass the feeding task to my mom and i proceed to filled up my own tummy. Although it was my xth times to have buffet there, so far the food quality still well maintained.

Kaitlyn finished all the porridge that i brought from home, and yet she still keep asking for food when she sees us eating. Luckily i spare some baby rice biscuit for her, at least the biscuit can keep her occupy for whort while. She ate 5 biscuits on top of her porridge. Even though she eats quite a lot, but she doesn't gain much weght. I guess this is due to she's too active.


As for Kelvin, he's more interested with playing at promenade instead of having meal in the restaurant.

For me, of course i enjoy eating the food. LOL! 3 of us, dad mom and me take turn to take care Kaitlyn while hubb busy entertaining Kelvin, so i get chance to enjoy my meal. We stayed in the restaurant until 2:30pm then headed home. By the time we home, 2 of the kids almost exhausted. Yummie, it's a happy lunch for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...