Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wish can have more than 24 hrs a day

Ever since Kaitlyn is born, i spend very less time with Kelvin. Most of my time, i spend on busying with Kaitlyn's stuff, feeding, expressing milk, tugging her to bed etc...until to the extent, last Saturday night, Kelvin wake up middle of the night and tell me

K:mummy, you sleep with me ok?

When i heard of such a request, my heart really broken, i asked myself, how could i treat my son that way? He's going to turn 3 in less than a month time, he's still such a young boy, and how could i neglect him and not spending as much time as possible with him. As soon as i lay down beside him, guess what he said to me.......

Kelvin said, "mummy, you are very nice to me!"

Geez....you know, this sentence really heart wrenching. To me, it sounds like he really treasure the time i sleep beside him and i further asked him,

M:baby, do you misses the time mummy sleep with you?
K: yes, i want mummy to sleep with me and pat pat me

OMG! I don't know what to say next. I wish i can have more than 24 hrs a day!

Sometimes when we are in the car, he will ask me whether is it ok for him to sit at the backseat with me and Kaitlyn. Of course, if Kaitlyn is in good mood and not cranky, i will more than to let Kelvin sit with us as i can play with him in the car.

As for Kaitlyn, she is super glu to me. Whenever she sees me, she will wants me to carry her. And as soon as i leave her on her own, she will scream, cry until i attend to her. Even if daddy or ke ke is beside her, when she is not in the mood, she will cry until i carry her. That's why i spend more time on her as no one else can handle her when we are back to our house. If we are at my parents house, at least she will stick to her grandpa. Some people used to say, daughter is daddy's previous life's girlfriend, but for my little princess, i think she is her grandpa's previous life's girlfriend, LOL!

2 comments:

  1. looks like we are in the same boat! our baby stick to us like a glu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WS: yeah, can't even let us out of their sight for a moment! haha!

    ReplyDelete

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...