Sunday, September 27, 2009

Almost there...for the party

Almost there for the 2 birthday celebration, Kelvin's 3rd birthday and Kaitlyn's BIG ONE!

I ordered cake for Kaitlyn, and Kelvin's cake still yet to order as he can't make up his mind, one moment tell me he wants transformer's cake; next moment he tells me he wants Thomas and Friends cake; and a moment later he will tell me he wants Tom & Jerry cake. So, what i have in my mind is, get him a plain cake and i go buy some miniature of transformers, thomas & friends and Tom & Jerry, put everything on top of the cake for him..ta daaa! Whatever he wants, i got it for him! haha! What do you think?

We went to Queensbay Mall yesterday night, did some shopping for 2 of them, bought them new swimsuit, new clothes to wear on their birthday and also got some goodies for the party bag.

Looking forward to the birthday celebration. Hopefully all kids will enjoy themselves and all adults will enjoy eating. Errm....don't put much hope on the food ya, i'm going to buy some from this stall, buy some from that shop!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday in advance to Kelvin & Kaitlyn. My boy still undecided what pattern he wants for his b'day cake too.

    ReplyDelete

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...