Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A caring daughter

I am so happy that GOD give me a daughter. Initially i thought GOD send me a naughty girl, until last night...

I was telling hubb that suddenly i have mild headache, and at night, when i tug my little girl to bed, she asked me to lay down beside her and i just sit beside her and she insisted me to lay down. And she even asked me to sleep. So sweet of her.

Recently, she changed her sleeping pattern. Instead of me patting her bum bum, she wants me to hig her close to her and both of us sleep face to face at very close distance. This is the first stage.

Second stage is, after a while, she will turn her bum bum and ask for pat.

Third stage is, she will sleep on her chest and hold on my my hand.

Then, end of story, she will goes to her lala-land.
感谢上帝给了一个搞蛋小娃!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, i agree daughter can be so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yan, we should feel glad and proud and happy that we have daughter / daughters :)

    ReplyDelete

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...