Thursday, July 29, 2010

Crazy with princess

I have no clue from where my little girl get to know about princess. As long as she sees any pic of girl wearing in pink, she will tell me "mummy, princess!".

When i was tidying up the clothes, i found snow white dress. The label of the dress said it's for 3~4 yrs old, but it looks like 2~3 yrs old dress. So i let Kaitlyn try on it, and well, she fit into the dress and well. Guess what happen next? She refuses to take it off. She walked around the house and proudly point on the snow white printing on her dress to everyone. She address snow white as princess, LOL!See, this naughty girl of mine, she uses the cheese wrapper to cover her face when i want to take another pic of her. I guess every growing up girl wish to look as pretty and as nice as princess, what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. My girls too like princesses. April even told me that she wants to grow up faster and be a real princess. Slap my forehead. I told her "You are always our princess."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yan, yeah yeah, to them, princess is so so so pretty. But hope that our girls will grow up like pretty and 高贵 like princess. Yes, i do agree with what you said, they are always our princess ^_^. We are mom to princess, haha!

    ReplyDelete

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...