Friday, July 30, 2010

The mummy and son day

Since today is quarter end, and as usual, our boss granted us with half day off. Since i hardly have opportunity to have mom and son time with Kelvin, so i take this opportunity to take him out for short walk in QBM.

I let him take his afternoon nap and only pick him up around 4pm. As per plan, we headed to QBM. And the first thing Kelvin requested is ice cream! So we proceed to McD to get a sundae cone for him and chocolate milk shake for me. I let Kelvin tried milk shake for the first time and he love it so much. Both mom and son share the same taste :)As i know this lazy boy of me will be super lazy to walk around, so i prepare a stroller and as soon as he sees it, he jumped on it. It actually make the day easier as i don't have to chase him around the mall.

As we are doing window shopping in the mall, suddenly Kelvin recall that there's ultraman ride in the mall. I take the opportunity to make him recall where is the location of the ride. And to my surprise, he can actually tell the direction. so not to disappointed him, i let him take one round of ride and he feel so happy and satisfied after one round and doesn't ask for another ride. After the ride, he requested to drop by Border's. While we were on our way to Border's, my parents was there with Kaitlyn. When both of them see each others, there were so excited and hold each others hand and walk towards Border's. It's so sweet to see them walking holding hand. Too bad..i forgot to snap the pic.

We spend around 20 mins in Border's and it's time for dinner. We went to the Taiwanese Tea Room - Xian Ding Wei for dinner. Both kids love the food there very much. After food, we straight headed back home as it's almost my little girl, Kaitlyn's bedtime. When i asked Kelvin whether he likes the outing, and without hesitate and second thought, he told me, "Yes, mummy i like it!". so shall i plan for another outing with Kelvin on my next qtr end?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...