Thursday, August 5, 2010

My 2 sweethearts

We were busy unloading our shopping into the car, and Kaitlyn was in the shopping cart...and there was one car reversing int the lot, and out of my expectation, my little girl shouted,

K: Mummy, careful, car coming.
M: oh, thanks sweetie. The car will not bang on mummy
K: Mummy, careful

** i feel so sweet as i never expect an going to be 2 yrs old can say so.

After we got home, my boy, Kelvin, surprise me again,

K: Mummy, faster come into the house, else later stranger come to catch u.
M: hahaha...boy, we already closed the gate and stranger wont be able to come into our house
K: Mummy, fast fast, later stranger jump /

** then i recalled, because recently there is few theft cases happen in our housing area and i told the kids not to play at the car porch at night because the stranger may jump in and catch them, LOL!

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I was at Sheoh Yan's place noticed your callsign and busybody over.
    You got great kids there.
    Enjoy them as kids grow up real fast.

    Today she warned you to be careful about that car.....
    one day soon, she will be telling you, "when I grow up I want to be beautiful like you, mummy". Ha ha.

    You have a pleasant week and keep a song in your heart, best regards, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uncle Lee, thanks for dropping by my blog. Yes, need the treasure the time we spend with them, sometimes i wish i have a time machine which i can stop or reverse back the sweet moment that i have with the kids.

    ReplyDelete

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...