Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ah Boy's first school excursion

Last Thursday when teacher informed me that Kelvin needs to go to Dewan Sri Pinang for his school concert rehearsal on next Tuesday, thousands and millions question keep popping into my mind. I never let him go for any outing without me or hubb. When i talked to him, he seems half confuse and doesn't know what he's going to do and where he's going to.

So few days, i kept think on what to pack for him to bring along just in case he gets hungry. And think think think...and finally i decided to let him bring bread and sausage. I do asked him on the night before what he wants for breakfast. My little sweetie told me he wants his usual breakfast which is pasta. I explained to him that it's very inconvenient for him to eat pasta at Dewan Sri Pinang and i convinced him to go with bread and sausage.

It seems like i am as excited as him. I have more worries that excitement. Kept remind him must follow teacher, cannot simply walk around the place by himself, and even threatened him by telling him if stranger caught him, then he wont be able to see daddy, mummy, mei mei, ah kong, ah ma...bla bla...

On the excursion day, i jumped out from the bed as soon my alarm ring. Firstly, i need to prepare brekfast for him and secondly he needs to be in the school before 8am! *what a challening task for us, LOL* I dipped the bread into egg and pan fried the bread, and at the same time i pan fried 1 sausage with egg and cheese for him.

Dropped him to school at around 7:57am, well, we are not late though, but i think teachers kinda worry that we may late, as soon as our car reached the school main gate, one of the teacher quickly run out and help us to bring Kelvin in , LOL!
When we picked him up, the principle, Ms Goh, told us that Kelvin very excited with the bus ride and he kept ask why the car look so small, why the motorbike look so small. LOL! And when he gets into Dewan Sri Pinang hall, the seat is same as cinema's seat, and he gets so excited seeing the foldable car and when he sat on it for the first time, he grab the handle real tight, scared he will fall off, and later when he realised the chair is foldable, he kept playing with it.

I guess this rehearsal excursion do give a fun and great experience to my little boy. Looking forward to the concert day which will be on 5th Sep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...