Friday, April 22, 2011

My girl oh my girl

My girl is going through her terrible 2 and separation anxiety now. And this really give me a big headache.

She will be very demanding, whatever she wants means she wants it. No matter how u coax her, how u negotiate with her, it will be a BIG NO NO from her.

She will walk walk walk and suddenly hit on her brother's face or head. And the poor boy will show his sour face. Luckily the brother is very kind, he will not hit the sister. And with this, this make the sister become little barbarian girl in the house.

She will walk walk walk and out of sudden hug the brother real tight and shake the brother left and right. But of course with her strength and the brother's weight, she wont be able to shake the brother much, LOL!

At night, when i told her to sleep with daddy while i go to change my pajamas, she will burst into tears and kept crying until i wake into the room.

In the morning, wake up, doesn't see anyone in the room, cry cry cry...

But thank god, the separation anxiety doesn't happen when i drop her to school. She will only unwillingly let the teacher to carry her out from the car, but no tears when i wave bye bye with her, what a big relief.

Hope she will pass through these phases ASAP. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...