Sunday, April 3, 2011

吾家有女成长 - My growing up girl

** I have been missing in blogging for quite some time...until recently, i think i better be active back in blogging and write down the sweet moments of me with the kids**

It's really fun to have a girl as,
  1. You can dress up your girl as u like
  2. Girl is more caring than boy
  3. Girl know how to win daddy and mummy's heart
And....

But, all these fun will go away when...
  1. Your girl start to have their own thought and opinion
  2. Your girl start to make their own decision

I used to enjoy my time with my girl until recently....
  1. She started to have her own decision
  2. She started to have her own thought
Stared from last Monday, every morning i need to fight with her on what to wear to school. And she will tell me she wants to wear dress instead of her usual shirt and short pant. The great reason that she gave me and hubb is "I want to wear like mummy, mummy wear dress!" **slapped forehead** So the main culprit is MUMMY!! I don't like to wear pant, so i will wear dress or blouse n skirt to work. I will only wear pant to work once in the blue moon.

Even during weekend, she also insisted to wear dress in the house, and somemore do it like fashion show. For just few hours in the morning til noon, she changed 3 dresses, LOL!

I hardly wear jeans. So, a week before our trip to Taiwan, i took out my old jeans and wear to work. As soon as Kaiyltn see me in jeans, she instructed me to take it off and asked me why am i wearing daddy's jeans. ** slapped forehead** Cannot blame her, as she NEVER see me wearing jeans, LOL!

2 comments:

  1. You should invest in more dresses for her then. My girls too prefer dresses and skirts than other clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yan, tot u will ask me to invest on more dresses for myself, LOL! Yeah yeah, there's lots of nice dresses to buy for the girl, always cant resist myself for getting new dresses for her.

    ReplyDelete

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...