Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Why u said Good Morning to your friend but now is night??

Today, when i was having my nite telecon at night, Kelvin was standing beside me. As soon as my US counterpart dial in to the call, i said Good morning to her.

And next, it was thousands and millions of doubts from this little boy.
K: Mummy, why you said GOOD MORNING to your friend, now is night time already
M: oh....boy. U got it partially right. It's our night time here, but my friend, she stays in US, and now she just wake up from sleep, so i say GOOD MORNING to her.

I know, he doesn't know that i am talking, and he doesn't buy my explanation. He just keep quiet and walk away from me. LOL! Boy ar boy, hope mummy doesn't confuse you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...