Friday, April 27, 2012

2012 school concert

sigh...what a mess. This year's school concert coincidentally fall on the day we come back from Singapore. when i saw the memo, i tried to hint Kelvin that why not he skip this year's school concert and immediately he gave me a big NO NO. He told me this is his last year in kindy and he NEED and MUST participate in the school concert.

As for Kaitlyn, she seems to still not fully understand on what is this about even though she participated in last year's school concert. To my girl, it's just a dancing time. LOL!

Few days ago, my boy come back happily and told me that teacher wants him to act the "bomoh" character in this year's school concert. I really laugh out loud and asked him of all, why he being chosen to be a "bomoh". He kept ask me to show him how a "bomoh" looks like, what does "bomoh" do and how does "bomoh" talk.........

Today, i received a call from school principal telling me that Kelvin most probably wont get to participate in the acting because the group will be having a intensive training during the week where we will be in Singapore. Oh no !!! Now, my little boy may not know about this yet, and hope that when teacher pass this message to him, he will take it positively and wont feel disappointing. And yes, he will still take part in this year's school concert, instead of acting, he will join the other group dancing.

And keep my fingers crossed that, our returning flight will be on time because the kids need to take the short nap before the school concert at night, i am more worry with Kaitlyn because if she's lack of sleep, she will become a cranky girl, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...