Thursday, April 12, 2012

First tremor experience for the kids

Yesterday we experienced tremor due to earthquake at Bandar Acheh, Indonesia. The first tremor was at around 430pm when both of them having their afternoon nap, so they don't feel it.

The second tremor happened around 6:55pm, during that time, Kelvin is attending his Taekwondo class in the room while me and Kaitlyn is at the living room. As soon as i feel the tremor, i looked at my little girl, and found that she looked at me with a confused face. Obviously she doesn't know what is happening, so i explain to her what is happening and after a while, she told me that she still feel that herself is moving left and right, LOL! I then asked me to stand up and walk around, and i re-check with her whether she still feel that she's moving left and right or not, she told me NOPE.

As soon as Kelvin finished his Taekwondo class, i asked whether he feel the tremor and he told me that he did. He said he was unable to balance himself well during the tremor, LOL! Am not sure whether he did feel it or not. But at least now, both of them know what is tremor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...