Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Leaving home with heavy heart

Dear babies,

All the while i am looking forward for a business trip. When i get the opportunity, without second thought i accept it. However, after awhile after i settle down, my inner heart kept asking me whether should i go or not. After checking with daddy, he very supportive, so i continue with it.

In less than 2 weeks time, to be exact, in 10 days time, i will be flying to Limerick and will only be back home after 24 days. I never be apart with both of you for that long, and i never let both of you of my sight for more than 24 hours. This gonna be a big challenge for me.

For this round, daddy will need to do all the exam revision with both of you as keke's exam fall on the week right after i left. As for meimei, the exam is on end of Oct, so it depends, either during mummy's final week in Limerick or the week right after mummy reached home.

I was thinking how to tell both of you about my long duration business trip, however, daddy informally inform both of you and as expected, both of you do not show any supportive reaction.
Keke , you told me that you will definitely sad as you wont be able to see me for so long;
Meimei , you asked me why can't i only go away for 1 or 2 days.

Babies, of course,  i also wish that the business trip can be shorten. Mummy hope that both of you will listen and corporate with daddy while i am away.

Also, for this year, i will missed the birthday celebration for three of you, keke, meimei and daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...