Sunday, May 13, 2007

I am back!!

I am back!!!

You seems happy as usual, and mummy gave you ventolin in inhaler at 4pm. You cried for a while and refuse to let me put the children mask on your face. Well, baby, it's just for about 10 seconds only. And nother session is at 8pm. Surprises me, for the 8pm session, you didn't make any noise.

And,there comes one funny session. After giving you the ventolin thru inhaler, mummy brought my breast pump near to you, and you were busy playing with the pump. Suddenly, i saw you putting the pump to your face and your tongue out, trying to taste the leftover milk on the pump. I think you get confuse with the children mask and breastpump...hahahaha

The whole nite you seems to be super happy, playing with your stacking rings.....yes yes, u like to throw those rings or u will "eat" them as if you are eating donut.
And it's your first nite sleeping in non air cond room, geez, you sweat a lot. Remeber what Dr Mry told us, "no air cond" poor boy

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...